Thank you for your interest.
MilkPEP.org is a site for milk processors who contribute to the National Milk Mustache "got milk?" Campaign.
For speedy service, use your dairy company e-mail to have your password authenticated automatically. If you are an employee of a participating dairy company but do not have a dairy company e-mail, your request will be manually processed in 1-2 business days.
If you are not an employee of a participating company, one of our trade or consumer sites might be of interest to you.
- TheBreakfastProject.com: Explore this site to share tips, tools, nutritious recipes and more to help you and your family make the most of your mornings with milk.
- ProjectoDesayuno.com: The Spanish language site that focuses on the latest health and nutrition news about milk, plus tips, tools, and recipes that are culturally relevant for the Hispanic consumer.
- MilkDelivers.org: The site with information and resources for schools and foodservice professionals and spotlights how milk plays a vital role in these areas.
- GotMilkSales.org: The site with information, tools, and resources for grocery retailers who want to take advantage of the National got milk? Milk Mustache program to grow store sales.
- GotChocolateMilk.com: The site for athletes that provides the latest information on studies which suggest that chocolate milk's unique mix of key nutrients make it an ideal post-exercise choice. AtAthletes can apply here to join Team Chocolate Milk.